Home / Caution

CAUTION:

Keep out of reach of children. Causes eye and skin irritation. Not for food or drug use. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid exposure to eyes, skin and clothing. Do not ingest or inhale. Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.

First Aid:

Skin Contact: Wash off with soap and water. Skin lotion will quickly replace oils lost due to drying effect of perlite.

Eye Contact: Flush eyes with plenty of water holding the eye-lids apart. Do not rub eyes. Remove contact lenses if easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.

Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Get medical attention if victim is uncomfortable or not breathing.

Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Remove to fresh air. Drink water to clear throat and blow nose to evacuate dust.